What to complain about linux’s desktop environment.
- I don’t like the virtual desktop.
- When you click an icon of an application that opened in another virtual desktop, it switches to the virtual desktop.
- I want it to open in current virtual desktop. So I have to use middle mouse button.
- The virtual desktop does not show much separation.
- I can’t really change much.
- It keeps taking something from Gnome, which in the end, prevent me from installing full gnome environment.
- It just feels unpolished.
- For some reason it starts slowly compared to other DE.
- I’m not sure if it is really bloated or just feels bloated.
- Gradients and transparency everywhere.
- Excellent add-on downloader, but no decent opaque theme.
- When you click to open something, you just feel than annoying 300ms delay.
- Feels advanced, but unpolished. The margin and padding is weird. Its like a prototype. You think that I’ll be awesome, but it keep staying as a prototype.
- Gtk applications sometime does not work very well.
- Lack of taskbar and ability to minimize.
- Sure, it have some nifty drag and drop trick, but sometime we just want an application to hide from every virtual desktop.
- I’m using two monitor. To switch application I have to drag my mouse to the top left of a screen. So if I’m on my right monitor, its a long way there.
- For some reason it does not save the monitor offset vertical offset correctly.
- Virtual desktop only work for the main monitor.
- Right now I can’t enable any extension.
This entry was posted in Article
. Bookmark the permalink